Quadient Inspire / GMC Developer
Are you a thought leader with a "we do that" attitude? And are you a document composition expert?
Awesome! We'll need your keen eye and problem-solving skills. We'd love to meet you!
LKCS has an immediate opportunity for a Quadient Inspire Developer. This is a full-time position. This is a fantastic opportunity to get onboard with a well-respected and dynamic organization that offers tremendous career growth potential. Candidates
must be a US Citizen or Resident work as our W2 employee, no C2C available, no visa, no brokers - sorry.
LKCS is a highly respected document solution expert for Financial Institutions nationwide. We have achieved this by serving this sector for over 60 years understanding both clients' needs and goals and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to
The Quadient Inspire / GMC Developer is considered a document composition expert, able to work on moderately complex software development projects. This role requires processing of data to create personalized and customized Omni Channel Communications
targeted to the organization's customers.
- Performs design and development of applications on complex projects utilizing both packaged software applications (Quadient Inspire) and custom-built applications
- Use of Complex data types (XML, multi-line variable data record formats)
- Program, test and troubleshoot workflows
- Define Automation and Scalar workflows for automatic processing of input data files
- Define Omni-Channel outputs
- Generate SMS and Email communications with Quadient Cloud
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve process
- Assist in resolving internal/external inquiries related to input/output requirements, intended usage, strategic planning, and alignment of these elements to internal checks, controls, and quality assurance
- Assist with data file analysis
- Participate in special projects and project management duties as needed
- Frequently work on client onboarding projects
- Contribute to the upkeep and consistency of internal documentation related to issues, resolutions, usage topics, and training Quadient Developers
- Communications Composition Experience: 2+ years
- Quadient Inspire Designer: min 2 years (Recent experience required)
- Quadient ICM: 2 years (Recent experience required)
- Quadient Automation and/or Scalar: 2 years (Recent experience required)
- Quadient Inspire Scripting: 2 years (Recent experience required)
- Manipulate data from various sources / formats e.g. flat files, relational databases, non-relational databases, XML, JSON, etc.
- Positive and consultative demeanor with strong work ethic and the ability to interact with technical and non-technical resources using excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent follow-up and customer service skills
- Must be open to possible off-hour on-call support.
- Setting framework to enable end business users to maintain the content
- Quadient Inspire platform experience
- Managing and Performance tuning of Quadient Production and Scalar Servers
- Knowledge of production print and mailing operations and systems
- HTML and CSS expertise
- An eye for detail. Be able to spot glaring design/programming issues, spelling and grammar problems, and other mistakes on digital projects.
- A creative problem solver with a passion for web development and a future-friendly approach. Applicants should be focused on performance, standards, and accessibility.
- Ability to support clients by developing documentation to meet their needs.
- An awareness and significant interest to learn, and a curiosity to try new things. Be able to evolve as trends and industry standards do through individual and team-driven research and training.
- Working efficiently. Have a strong work ethic and be able to meet project deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to assist in project scoping, estimating, and planning. Applicants should have a true sense of their abilities as a developer and be able to provide accurate time estimates for completing print and web projects.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Be able to present and articulate ideas to team members and customers by way of conversation and email.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven business professional environment.
- Keep organized and check your work for accuracy, omissions, and excellence.
- Work hard, have fun, and learn a lot along the way!
Why We're Different
Our team is motivated and talented. We come from various backgrounds and disciplines, and together, we're pretty much unstoppable. Teamwork and having each other’s backs play a big role in our success. If you're stuck on a project, you can always
call in for backup to find a solution.
LKCS is a family-owned company that provides a supportive and positive working environment. Our story began as a small print shop over 60 years ago. We've grown since then to offer a range of design and marketing services, including statement processing
and digital services. Suffice it to say, we're not afraid to invest in new technologies or you.
We work with hundreds of financial institutions and other customers nationwide. Yet, we always remember our humble beginnings that were founded on hard work, integrity, and a "we do that" attitude. Our customers have always counted on us for unrivaled experience, quality and customer service. We hope you can add to our story too.
- Hours: 8-5, Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Family-Owned, Professional, Stable Work Environment
Thinking of Relocating?
LKCS is located less than a 100 miles southwest of Chicago. If you have been dreaming of getting a beautiful affordable 3, 4, or 5 bedroom home for your family, check out Peru, LaSalle, and Ottawa on Zillow. Ottawa has an especially vibrant and hip downtown.