At LKCS, our goal is to make your job easier and your statements a marketing tool! Each month we promise to help you in several ways.
A one source solution for printed and electronic statements:
- Send us separate files or let us sort your file by codes to separate them.
- We’ll help you manage your email list and allow you to personalize your email notifications each month.
- Processing, Printing and Mailing Departments all check statement date ranges as part of their processing checklists. This redundancy assures you that only the correct period’s statements will get mailed.
- Our inserters use verification barcodes to make sure all your statements get mailed correctly. We even use custom-designed glue detectors to make sure our envelopes have the proper amount of glue and will seal correctly.
Personalize your statements:
- Mail your statements using custom designed envelopes and preprints.
- We take your statement file and allow you to make design changes to your data layout.
- Use targeted ads and messages that are printed directly on your statements.
- See how one client used 45 different ads in one month’s statement mailing.
The thought of switching statement processors is too much for some people. It is a very complicated process and a lack of experience can cause problems. At LKCS, we have a team of programmer’s with over 60 combined years of statement programming experience. We also assign a dedicated contact person who will help you to coordinate your changes and let you speak directly with a programmer when necessary.
We even have complete design and printing services in-house to print your newsletter or inserts. This allows you more time to provide your most current rates or to accommodate rush inserts. You will also save on shipping costs and the time required to deliver them.
If you’re ready to make your monthly statement processing easier, and want to get marketing value from your statements, then you need to switch to LKCS. Attend our webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.